The purpose of the Personal and Professional Identity Narrative is to have you create a
working document that will help you to orient yourself as you reflect on where you
come from and where you are today, so that you can make more informed and
constructive choices for the personal and professional aspects of your life. If you take the
process of reflecting on your life that the PPIN provides seriously, it can help you to
better understand the key events of your life and their continued influence.
I ask that you complete a 2-3 page single spaced draft of your PPIN before the program
starts, spending 1-2 hours on this assignment. I recommend that you avoid using
PowerPoint presentations, lists of bullet points, or cutting and pasting sections of your
résumé. The only person I ask you to share your PPIN with is your coach. Therefore,
please bring a hard copy of the document with you for your coach. This means that you
should print out your PPIN before you come to IMD. Or, if you feel comfortable, you can
email it to your coach.
The PIN will be a narrative essay describing:
(a) where you come from, i.e., the central influences people and events in your life,
(b) where you are now in the course of your life, and
(c) the general direction in which you feel you are heading, i.e., your sense of a
provisional life plan, however indistinct it might truly feel.
It is especially important that the narrative covers material of a personal nature,
and includes rich examples, such as descriptions of significant events in your life,
the people involved, and your emotional reactions to them.
The accent for the narrative should be on the personal rather than the professional. It is
not a curriculum vita, although you may include some professional background and
future career intentions. A curriculum vita represents your persona, i.e., the mask that
we all wear and that we prefer to reveal to others. The PPIN is concerned with the real
person behind this mask.
More specifically, the narrative is an autobiographical sketch relating to the major
influences in our lives the influences that have brought us to the present, the goals we
intend to pursue in our personal and professional development, and how we intend to
achieve these goals. The narrative is a working document and is intended for your
benefit. It is completely confidential. You will not be asked to share it with anyone
except your coach.
Taken seriously, the PIN can continue to be a valuable point of orientation for personal
and professional development over your lifetime.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.