Assignment: Annotated Bibliography on Value Creation Through Diversification
For this Assignment, you will create an annotated bibliography focusing on models used by companies to leverage diversification. These models also can serve to construct a portfolio management tool that characterizes business unit strategy and measures company results. These results are a valuable tool for evaluating how a corporate strategy differs from a business-unit-level strategy.
To prepare for this Assignment, select four peer-reviewed scholarly articles, with each article addressing a topic of interest for research. For more information, refer to the Walden Writing Centers annotated bibliography sample document provided in this weeks Required Readings.
Submit an annotated bibliography for the four new (not used in previous discussions or assignments) peer-reviewed resources you selected. In your annotated bibliography, include the following:
A full APA-style bibliographic reference including the author, title, publisher, and place of publication
A summary of the document (23 paragraphs for each entry), including the main points, its purpose, the theoretical perspective on which it is based, and the scope
For each article, evaluate the following:Reliability (research methods used, theories used, and data on which it is based)
Appropriateness for the intended audience
Background and authority of the author
Limitations of the research (which can depend on the scope, reliability, age of the document, and bias)
Significance of the research
Requirements: Annotated Bibliography 2-3 Paragraphs Each for Four Peer-Reviewed Resources | .doc file
Please be sure to carefully follow the instructions
No plagiarism & No Course Hero & No Chegg. The assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool
Please be sure to include at least one in-text citation in each paragraph
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.