In the networked and globalized environment of the 21st century, there are many new challenges that public sector human resource managers face. To be effective, public administrators need to understand how to work proactively to address potential issues. Effective public administrators tend to adapt to change in both the internal and external environment. From a theoretical perspective, the theory of the social construction of reality is one possible lens to view the world from different perspectives. You will apply this theory to the real world of public administration as part of your assignment.
Choose an event, a court decision, a piece of legislation, or a change in employment code that has contributed to a policy change, ideally in the 21st century. Analyze the effect of those changes and evaluate how those changes impacted human resource management and administration in the public sector.
In a 57-page analysis, complete the following:
Explain how your chosen event has evolved throughout the 21st century to lead to a change in policy.
Appraise the social construction of your chosen policy change through the lens of the theory of social construction of reality.
Critique how the evolution of your chosen policy change impacts human resource institutions.
Evaluate how this policy change has impacted human resource management from a technological policy standpoint.
Propose how any unintended consequences that have arisen through this policy change should be managed.
Your assignment should meet the following requirements:
Written communication: Your writing should clearly identify where each grading criterion or part of the assignment is addressed. Your points must be logical, substantive, and relevant based on the evidence presented. The writing must be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
APA guidelines: Resources and citations must be formatted according to current APA style and formatting. Be sure to distinguish an electronic journal article by including the DOI or website. When appropriate, use APA-formatted headings.
Resources: Your ideas must be supported with relevant scholarly sources that are dated within the past five years and are properly cited and referenced in current APA style.
Length of paper: 57 typed, double-spaced pages, not including the title page and references.
Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Writing assistance: Additional resources and support are available through the Writing Center. As you revise your writing, check out the resources listed on the Writing Centers Writing Support page.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.