? This assignment is an individualassignment.
? The Assignment must be submitted only in WORD format via the allocated folder.
? Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
? Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented. This also includes filling in your information on the cover page.
? Students must mention question numbers clearly in their answers.
? Late submitted assignments will NOT be entertained.
? Avoid plagiarism; the work should be in your own words; copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
? All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted. (Dont change the cover page format.)
(Total Marks: 10)
[Course learning outcomes covered: (LO1.1)]
Q1.You have been hired as an economic consultant by a price-taking (a perfectly competitive) firm that produces T-shirts. The firm already has a factory, so it is operating in the short-run. The price of T-shirt is $9, the hourly wage is $24, and each T-shirt requires $1 worth of material. The following table shows the relationship between the number of workers and output of T-shirts.
a. Fill in the blanks in the table. (3 points)
b. What is the profit maximizing output? [ students may use marginal approach] (1 points)
Note: For answering question-1 (a) and (b) students are required to show all possible calculations.
Q2. See around you and pick up a firm which is either dominating the market or trying to create monopoly.
(a)Write in brief about the firm chosen andexplain how the firm is trying to create a monopoly or dominating the market? (2 points)
(b)Elaborate your opinion, why we as a society should worry about a firm trying to create a monopoly?(2points)
(c)Discuss some policy options a government could have to intervene in such market and prevent the monopoly creation. (2points)
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.