Your Task: compose a critical response essayincluding, ideally, an introduction, at least three body paragraphs, and a conclusionto the text below
Goals: your essay should include the following:
A brief summary of the authors argument
Your own argument which should either:
mostly agree with the author and provide your own persuasive assertions that extend support for the authors position, or
mostly disagree with the author and provide your own persuasive assertions that defend your counter-position
Your refutation of at least one objection a reader might have to your argument (or any point therein)
Welcome, Kevin Santiago, to your prompt responses.
This week, you will be writing your first graded prompt response.
Please include a three-point thesis statement in the introduction. Please read the instructions. In the essay that someone did to me previously, you did not comply with what was asked for, if you do not comply with what was described you will not get a good grade and the payment will not be fully released.
I can give examples of responses they teach us in class if you want to get an idea of the format.
Avoid first-person pronouns.
And as already mentioned, you should also include Your refutation of at least one objection a reader might have to your argument
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.