Part 1: 500 words required
Throughout this course, you have learned about a great deal of research and theory from the fields of social and industrial organizational psychology. For instance, some of the topics you learned about include: motivation, social norms, personality, culture, leadership styles, employee satisfaction, and intergroup relations (stereotypes, prejudice, discrimination, and unconscious biases).
This essay is a chance to showcase some of what you have learned! For your essay, select three of the topics you learned about. You can use the list provided above to get you started or you can choose other topics from class. Then in a response at least 500 words in length address each of the following prompts about your three chosen topics:
Briefly summarize what you learned about the topic and explain how the knowledge you gained applies to the workplace.
Imagine that you are a supervisor or head of a company. Using the concepts/topics you picked, create a plan that could be used to improve the workplace.
Part 2 50 words required
In 50 words or more, explain how a speaker benefits from having the introduction and conclusion of the speech planned out and memorized exactly?
Part 3 50 words required
In 50 words or more, explain the role of an audience participating in peer feedback?
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.