1.Compare the simulation results for number of entities processed, bottlenecks, costs and idle
times. (15 points)
a. Where do you see the problem in the process? (Hint: Is it resource capacity? Too much
processing time?). Take a screenshot and copy-paste appropriate output to explain.
b. Do you think the results match up with your expectations, based on the arrival pattern
of POs and the resource capacities? Explain why or why not. Re written
2. The VP of purchasing has complained that the POs are taking too much time to process. He
would like all the POs generated in a day till 4 pm, to be completed within the day. (25 points)
As a process analyst, you first decide to use six-sigma techniques to improve this process.
But, given the costs, you cannot hire more resources. Cross-training is out of the question
as well due to the expectation of segregation of duties.
Think about at least 2 other solutions to improve this process, and list them. (Hint: Can
you do some activities in parallel? Can you remove some wasteful activities or reduce time
Simulate at least one such solution and take a screenshot of appropriate output from the
results that shows improvement. (Note: You may not be able to achieve VPs demand with
this one solution This is fine. You would however need to show improvement in the
3.The VP of purchasing has also asked you to think about redesigning the process using
information technology. Justify to the VP your redesign ideas by illustrating the time and
possibly cost savings from redesigning the process.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.