Apply the criteria of the Stage-Gate process (Gate # 1) to explain why any one of these new product ideas failed. Choose one and look it up on Google, and confront it with the three questions to see if one was the culprit: Could it be properly made? Could it be sold? Could the makers make money selling it? Meaning, was it a technical failure, commercial, or a financial flop? Mind you, sometimes products are just ahead of their time
Use no more than 150 words, no less than 100; you may support your argument with comparisons (against successful ideas or failures just as well) or with business or academic sources. Please cite APA style and include any reference.
Options to choose from:
The Ford Edsel
The Sony Betamax
The Apple Newton
Facebooks Homescreen (Called Facebook Home)
Samsungs Galaxy Note 7
McDonalds Arch Deluxe
Reynolds smokeless cigarettes
Foxs Terra Nova (TV series)
The US Football League
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.