QUESTION 1( Chapters 1-3 have already been completed).
Complete the capstone paper.
Include the following in your assignment:
The capstone paper should be divided into chapters, similar to a masters thesis.
Chapter 1 include:Problem/issue/concern/need/personal interest that caused you to choose your capstone project
Purpose of the project what you hoped to accomplish
Chapter 2 include:All research about the topic
At a minimum, you must have at least two scholarly references in addition to the textbook and at least two citations within the paper
Chapter 3 include:Development of the project
You might want to include a timeline of when the pieces of the project were to be accomplished
Chapter 4 include:Implementation of the project
Other disciplines that were involved in the project
Any diversity issues encountered during the project
Chapter 5 include:Evaluation of the project what worked, what didnt work, what would you do differently
What is the future of the project was it very short term and has been completed, will it continue
Review the program outcomes and the course objectives and include a synopsis of how these have been met by the capstone project
Add as appendices any materials developed during the project, such as brochures, policies/procedures, presentation materials, etc.
Think about what opportunities you should pursue for personal and professional growth and to meet your career goals. Assemble a professional development plan. Include the following in your discussion:Search for a format of your choice. There are multiple formats that you can use for a professional development plan. Choose the one that you feel best suits your needs.
Share your plan with your peers and provide feedback for their plans.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.