length: 3 pages, double spaced
font: 11-point, Calibri
margins: top, bottom 1; left, right 1
DO NOT quote large sections of the text. I would prefer if you did not quote at all, but if you must, merely put the author and page number in parentheses, e.g. (Newton, pg 160).
DO NOT use any outside sources. There is no need to use outside sources on a paper of this kind. I know the language of the text and of the discussion in lecture. If you use outside sources, it will be immediately obvious to me.
Use only your brain, the text and your notes.
DO NOT assume that your reader is familiar with the course. Your paper should be self-contained and written as if you were presenting the material to someone outside the coursewho has had no previous exposure to it.
You are to write a single, well-structured essay, responding to the following prompt:
Introduce the problem of the criterion. What exactly makes it a problem? Explain the empiricist view of the problem (according to Chisholm). Why does Chisholm find the empiricist solution unsatisfactory? Contrast empiricism with Chisholms particularist solution. What does Chisholm mean when he says his solution begs the question? Explain how, according to Ackerman, analysis and concepts generate two distinct paradoxes of analysis, being careful to explain how the second paradox of analysis differs from the first. What is the problem of colocated objects? Explain this problem using one of the four puzzles presented by Rea (either The Growing Argument, The Ship of Theseus, The Body-minus Argument, or Lumpl and Goliath). How does the problem of material constitution relate to these puzzles? Can the relation of material constitution help explain whats going on in these puzzles? Why or why not? Consider and respond to at least one objection to your answer.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.