Below are statements coming from different psychological scales constructed by different authors; what the scales are measuring nor the number of scales that are represented by these items are identified. Since the psychological variables measured by the items are fairly easily identifiable, create a table in which you will group those items that represent a common concept. Then, invent a construct or variable name for these items. This is an exercise that tests your intuitive abilities to spot the supposedly hidden constructs represented by these items. Consider this assignment as an armchair factor analysis.
I feel irritable, easily agitated, and am impatient a few days before my period.
I feel anxious watching a teacher work on an algebraic equation on the whiteboard.
This is the dreariest time of my life.
I am just as happy as when I was younger.
My life could be happier than it is now.
I have cramps that begin on the first day of my period.
I dont feel good being required to enroll in statistics.
I expect some interesting and pleasant things to happen to me in the future.
My breasts feel tender and sore a few days before my period.
I feel old and somewhat tired.
As I look back on my life, I am fairly well satisfied.
I hate buying a math textbook.
I feel depressed for several days before my period.
I have backaches which begin the same day as my period.
I dont like reading and interpreting graphs or charts.
I take prescription drug for the pain during my period.
Ive gotten pretty much what I expected out of life.
Compared to other people, I get more the share of bad luck.
I dont like being told how to interpret probability statements.
For several days before my period I feel exhausted, lethargic or tired.
Most of the things I do are boring or monotonous.
Im feel my chest pound when I walk into a math class.
I have abdominal pain or discomfort which begins one day before my period.
I would not change my life even if I could.
Im anxious when I am waiting to get a math test returned even when I expect to have done well.
The pain I have with my period is not intense but a continuous dull aching.
I feel weak and dizzy during my period.
I feel restless listening to somebody explaining a math formula.
As I grow older, things seem better than I thought they would be.
I have gotten more of the breaks in life than most of the people I know.
Fishman, J. A., & Galguera, T. (2003). Introduction to test construction in the social and behavioral sciences: A practical guide. Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield.
Kline, T. (2005). Psychological testing: A practical approach to design and evaluation. Thousand Oaks, Calif: Sage Publications.
Methodological issues and strategies in clinical research., 4th ed. Kazdin, Alan E., (Ed); pp. 115-132; Washington, DC, US: American Psychological Association; 2016. xviii, 703 pp.
Research Methods Knowledge Base
by Prof William M.K. Trochim hosted by Conjointly
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.