Please do not plagiarize and label each part so I will know which from which.
Discuss whether discretion could or should be taken away from law enforcement officers. What are the advantages and disadvantages? Support your opinions.
Discuss why lower class individuals are overrepresented among offenders and victims. Also discuss the relationship between race and class and why does the prison population look so different from the general population? Please support your opinions and statements.
This course covers the 3 main areas of Criminal Justice: Policing; Courts; and Corrections. You will take one of these elements, which can be broken down, (i.e. Corrections may be broken down to Probation, Parole, Community Corrections, Prison and Jobs, Prison Life, Correction Officers, etc.) and research the historical perspective.For this assignment, you will identify the specific area of criminal justice on which you will be conducting your research for your paper that is due in Unit 7.This is your first deliverable.Instructions:In this assignment you will choose a topic from the following choices: Policing Courts CorrectionsNext, you will state why you selected the topic: Give a description of your topic Explain why you chose it.Requirements: Length: ½ page, double-spaced, 12 pt. font, not including title or reference page(s). Your reference page will contain the title of the reference and links or page numbers where it can be found, if applicable. This assignment must be submitted as a Microsoft Word Document
Discuss the issues prosecutors face if the police cannot find the crime victim. Imagine that the police and prosecutors are very sure that a crime has occurred and the victim has been disposed of, but they cant find the victim. What problems does that cause with regard to the burden of proof? Be specific and support your answer.
What if you were a new police recruit and you knew about a police officer who was taking bribes from certain criminals in exchange for overlooking their criminal activity? What would you do? Who could you talk to in confidence? What if it was your supervisor? Explain in detail and support your decisions.
Discuss the pros and cons of using confidential informants to combat crime. Discuss what entrapment entails and how entrapment could be used as a defense strategy. Do you believe that using informants can be entrapment? Why or why not?
Debate the balance between effective law enforcement and personal liberty. Which of these two principles outweighs the other? Are there any situations in which personal freedoms should be limited to ensure that police are able to prevent crime or successfully apprehend offenders? Why or why not? Support your opinion.
Everyday someone complains on how the court system does not work. I would like you to suggest 3 things that you think should be changed to the system, why they should be changed and how that part of the system should work.
Briefly explain the various types of plea bargaining. How and why is plea bargaining used in the criminal justice system? What are the advantages of plea bargaining? What are the disadvantages? Do you think plea bargaining is ethical? Can our justice system function without it? Please support your answers.
The Death Penalty is a hard area to talk about since many people have strong feelings on the issue.
For this discussion board I want you to state the arguments for the death penalty AND against the death penalty. Then you can state your feelings on the death penalty and why.
Probation and Parole are two very different distinctions. Compare and contrast the advantages and disadvantages of these two areas. Which do you believe is better and why?
Discuss the causes and consequences of jail overcrowding. How does it impact rehabilitation and treatment programs and jail management? What solutions would you propose? Be specific.
To understand how to treat criminals in the system as an officer you need to put yourself in their position.
For this discussion board you need to look at prison from the inmates point of view. Describe what prison life would be like and the subculture and how you think you would handle living inside for 24 hours a day without the freedoms you normally have. What freedoms or items would you miss the most?
This course covers the 3 main areas of Criminal Justice: Policing; Courts; and Corrections.Your assignment is to take one of these elements, which can be broken down, (i.e. Corrections may be broken down to Probation, Parole, Community Corrections, Prison and Jobs, Prison Life, Correction Officers, etc.) and research the historical perspective.The paper should summarize how/where it began, and where it is now.The paper should also include your thoughts on changes, opinions, ideas that you would employ.These changes can be structural, bureaucratic, etc.Instructions:For this assignment, you will submit your Research Paper, based on the Topic Paper you created in Unit 1.Your outline page must include: An introduction to your approved topic. Describe where it was in a historical context, and where it now. Your thoughts on needed changes, opinions, and ideas you would employ (structural, bureaucratic, etc.) and how you would employ them ConclusionRequirements: Length: at least 5, 12 pt. font, double spaced, APA formatted pages (not including title and reference pages). This assignment must be submitted as a Microsoft Word Document.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.