Initial Post Instructions
Consider our exploration of factors that lead us to help, as well as those that direct us to helping certain people over others that we discussed this past week. To prepare for this discussion, find a spot in a public place that has lots of people. For example, a bench at a park, the food court at your local mall, etc. Make sure you select somewhere busy where you are likely to see numerous encounters among strangers. Now, for 30-60 minutes, observe carefully the interactions you see around you, making note of any helping/positive behaviors (holding the door open for someone, letting someone go ahead in line, helping someone pick up something they dropped, waving or smiling in greeting, etc.). When you see someone engaging in helping behavior, note as many details as you can about all of those involved in the exchange. Age, race, attractiveness, clothing, type of help, nature of the exchange, etc. Take some time to reflect on patterns you noted in your observations.
Now, respond to the following in your discussion:
What patterns did you find, if any, in your observations?
Did they fit with the theory and research we discussed this week?
If so, how so? If not, why not?
Remember to be specific when making connections between your observations and relevant theory and research.
Follow-Up Post Instructions
Respond to at least one peer. Further the dialogue by providing more information and clarification.
Add questions specific to the initial posts as needed.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.