Book report on 1848- Yea of Revolution by mike rapport.
Constructing Europe through Revolution (i.e., analytic book review of 1848). Due October 21, 2022 by 11:59 PM via eClass
Introduction (one paragraph)
? Briefly summarize dilemma of constructing Europe in the first half of the long 19th century (1789-1848).
? Note Rapports efforts to consider how the revolutionary year 1848 built upon those prior concerns (new/revised political philosophies, life experiences border changes, and new states).
? Briefly state in your thesis whether Rapports representation of the 1848 revolution(s) indicated that Europes 1848 revolutionaries and inhabitants were linked by common experiences, shared problems and similarities in ideals and aspirations produced by that revolution. (xi)
o Yes to a point (What then is that point? Where do you stop concurring with him?)
Past European constructions (two paragraphsapprox. 1 page), i.e., Chapter 1 of 1848.
? Ways that the wars of the French Revolution and Napoleon affected and/or constructed in Europe any common or shared European identity.
? Ways that the Congress of Vienna and its new European order affected and/or constructed in Europe any common or shared European identity.
? Ways that individuals and institutions in 1815-1848 Europe tried to craft a common/shared European identity
1848s revolutionary moment (one paragraph), i.e., Chapter 2 of 1848.
? Causes for the 1848 revolution(s) in Europe.
? Objectives of these revolutions (continent-wide order, constitutional monarchies, nation-
states, republics, and/or resurrection of Jacobin ideal?).
? Immediate success of these revolutions (roughly by early May 1848)
A European order constructed from the 1848 revolution(s)? (2 pages), Ch. 3-6 of 1848.
? Effect of Europes Springtime of Peoples. Did the revolution(s) initially produce continent-wide liberal nationalism, or trample on the liberties of others seeking a revolution? (113) Did it construct a common/shared European identity?
? Effect of Europes Red Summer. Did events starting in mid-May 1848 largely refocus the European revolution(s) from political matters to the terror of social conflict? Did Europeans largely choose to sacrifice freedom for security in response to this turn of events? (190-191)
? Effect of Europes counter-revolutionary autumn. Did European Conservatives steadily recover their nerve in Fall 1848? Did European Liberals largely align with their old enemies to achieve social stability? Did the two groups construct a shared Conservative European identity as they defeated radical revolutionaries? (264)
? Effect of Europes 1849 Indian Summer. What results did the Conservative-Liberal alliance have on post-1848 European revolutionary sentiment? Did defeat construct any shared European consciousness among French, German, Italian and Hungarian nationalists defeated by this alliance?
Conclusion (1 paragraph)Chapter Conclusion of 1848.
? Did the experiences of Europes 1848 revolutions and revolutionaries construct any common experiences, shared problems and similarities in ideals and aspirations throughout the continent?
? Were there European-wide values that emerged from the revolution(s)? Did they successfully politicize Europeans and establish state power at the expense of the landed nobility? (400) Or were the European values and visions constructed by early 1848 revolutionaries too fragile to survive counter-revolution, suggesting that the years tumult had constructed no continent-wide sense of European identity? (406)
Above all, be sure to quote/paraphrase Rapports 1848 in this essay, and to cite this book in Chicago Manual of Style footnotes or endnotes (Just as you are required to do for the Analytic Papers).
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.