The objective of the assignment is for you to identify the cost of quality associated with product or service failures and the operational decision areas that contributed to the failure. Your research can start with you. Identify a recent product or service failure you experienced directly or recently heard about in the news. Research the company that provided the failure regarding the mission of the organization and/or statements regarding quality.
1) Summarize the event and then explain at least two of the cost of quality areas referred to in the text book that applies to your experience.
2) Describe at least two operational decision areas that contributed to the failure. Refer to the 10 decision areas outlined in the textbook.
3) What does the organization describes as its mission regarding quality? This links back to the strategy of the organization. Would you conclude that the organization operates within its stated mission regarding quality? If there is no statement of quality, state that in your report and share how you think the lack of a statment impacts the culture of the organization that may have contributed to the failure you experienced.
4) Describe actions you took to address the failure or your reactions. Did you contact the organization, share your expereince with others? Did you obtain a satisfactory resolution? Alternatively, if the failure you describe is not your personal, direct experience, describe actions that were taken by the organization to address the service failure. How do you believe customers reacted to the failure or corrections the organization made.
You may use the internet, newspaper, magazines or any other source of your choice. Site your sources for your research according to the APA format. Your documentation should be no more than one page. Absolute maximum is two pages.
Below is a link to an article about Teslas recall as an example of the significant cost associated with recalls.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.