Group C Clinical Scenario
Patty Parker is an FNP who works in a federally funded primary care clinic for an underserved population. Patty notices that the prevalence of obesity and diabetes is increasing in her patient population and that 44% of her patients are obese with 31% indicating they have had no physical activity in the previous month. The prevalence of diabetes is 15.2 percent, nearly twice the prevalence rate for the nation as a whole. Patty heard about the National Diabetes Prevention Program that was developed between the CDC and the NIH and wondered if her clinic might be instrumental in preventing diabetes in this population.
Overview: Please prepare a research question and hypothesis for a QI project based on your PICO question.
Directions: Instructions for this weeks work
Discuss a possible QI project that can be accomplished with a fairly small budget, on one nursing unit or at one community site, and in a short period of time (1 year or less) with a small team of nurses.
A final paragraph into the Assignment Files section. Include some of the factors (pros and cons) that you considered as you weighed the possible topics, research questions and hypotheses. It is not necessary to locate a local site to conduct such a project, this is merely a tabletop exercise.
Your final paragraph must include a statement of the PICO and testable hypothesis for what you expect to find when the data are collected.
Please be clear about what a QI project entails as you begin this assignment.
Must include a research hypothesis that anticipates the study result, and this must be a testable hypothesis
**Please write focusing on exercise and healthy diet as project and checkin A1C every three months as result and progression evalution***
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.