Citations for this paper should be in AMA (American Medical Association) style.
I alredy choose topic it is gestational diabetes during pregnancy. Maybe look into Scholarly articles for gestational diabetes physical activity, genetic scholarly articles and Healthy Lifestyle During Early Pregnancy and Risk of Gestational Diabetes Mellitus. or you can also look into other prespective as well.
Instructions: You will be writing about a specific population and a condition that affects the population. This could
be a health condition or a socioeconomic condition like food insecurity or health literacy. When
choosing your population, you should consider factors such as: gender, age, geographic location and
climate, race/ethnicity, education, socioeconomic status, nutritional needs, time and skill for food
planning and preparation, and/or any other characteristics that might affect food habits and choices.
You will examine what foods your population eats and why.
Here are some questions to ask when choosing a topic:
1) Which stage of the lifecycle are you most interested in?
2) What is a condition that affects that stage of the lifecycle?
3) How does nutrition status affect the condition? Or how does the condition affect nutrition
A literature review is different from a basic research paper or an annotated bibliography. Rather than
simply summarizing the papers you have read, you will offer an analysis of the information and
discuss how multiple papers are related. You will identify gaps in the research and offer ideas for
future studies. You will form a thesis (argument) about your population of interest and use your
research to support it.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.