-According to the assigned reading by the Urban Institute, what do they argue is the current problem in policing? Using what you have read these past 8 weeks (at least 4 readings), specifically point to problems in policing that either elucidate this articles point or adds to their argument (i.e. additional problems in policing). This section should constitute about 1 page.
-Please include a bibliography/reference page and be sure to cite all work using ASA style citations.
-Describe legitimacy and accountability as defined by the article. What does the Urban Institute say needs to take place to promote community support and reduce crime and disorder? Specifically, what do they propose to address the problem? Do you think their solution is a realistic goal? Use the support from 5 readings covered in class to argue whether you believe their proposed solutions might or might not work. This section should be 2 pages.
Using the information presented in the first two bullet points, craft a specific plan that addresses ONE specific problem mentioned above within policing, a SPECIFIC solution on how to address it, and HOW you would implement it. Be VERY specific. Discuss which area of policing would be targeted, who you would need to approach to implement the solution, and who and what would interested parties need to do in order to make your approach successful. For this final bullet point, you can use readings covered in class if they apply. YOU MUST ALSO FIND 2 ADDITIONAL SCHOLARLY OR MEDIA-RELATED ARTICLE THAT ASSIST IN REALISTICALLY CRAFTING AND IMPLEMENTING YOUR SOLUTION. This section should be 2 pages.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.