Hi there! You already wrote part of this paper for me and I uploaded it for you to look at to write more. What you wrote was perfect but now I have to add on more informatiom about this paper. About 3 pages more you should build on this topic Proposal which is gender and sports. You must engage with one popular source and two secondary sources they independently locate and analyze in depth four or more of our course readings. The most successful papers will engage in depth with our course readings throughout the entire paper. The paper must be modeled around a thesis sentence that is introduced in the first few sentences of the paper. Every sentence in the paper should build on that thesis statement, be specific/not vague, and should not be repetitive or tangential. An example thesis sentence can be found in the Feminist Topic Sample Proposal. Next, similar to your proposal do not assume your reader is familiar with any of your sources; students should describe each source to their reader. Students should carefully consider and implement the detailed comments provided by your instructor for your Feminist Topic Proposal when developing this paper. Taking into consideration the comments is highly important to be successful on this assignment. A few things to consider: In the thesis statement it would be useful to include the names of the sources with which you plan to engage. I suggest providing a more comprehensive view of intersectionality. Intersectionality refers to how a person experiences their multiple identity traits simultaneously which impacts the way they are treated in and behave in identity based power hierarchies. For example, a person may not experience one form of discrimination at a time (such as in relation to their gender) rather they may experience multiple forms of discrimination simultaneously (such as in relation to their gender, sex, race, sexuality, ethnicity, class, skin color, family design, trauma history, dis/abilities, age, geographic location, immigration status, religion, language capabilities, and other defining traits). Moreover, someone can experience discrimination and privilege simultaneously as well as multiple forms of privilege simultaneously. It would be useful moving forward for you to paraphrase the definition of intersectionality above in your own words. Do not directly quote it as you want to show your reader your understanding/interpretation of the term. Next, great job introducing our class concept heteronormativity. Yet, it would be effective to provide a succinct definition of the term when you introduce the concept. Heteronormativity refers to how heterosexuality is naturalized into peoples identities from birth and throughout their lives. In heteronormativity people are expected to perform a gender assigned to them at birth based on their sex. Heteronormativity likewise addresses how people are expected to exist in a gender binary (either male or female) and perform their sexual desire and intimate relationships with people of the presumed opposite gender. Moreover, heteronormativity refers to how heterosexuality is systematically, and institutionally enforced upon people. It would be useful moving forward for you to paraphrase the definition of intersectionality above in your own words. Do not directly quote it as you want to show your reader your understanding/interpretation of the term.
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.