This week you will also be writing both good and bad news, but this time both messages will be addressed to individuals outside of the organization. When writing good news, remember to use the direct approach; however, when writing bad news, use the indirect approach. A single upload is fine, as long as each letter starts on a new page. After your assignment is uploaded, please click on View Feedback to verify that the formatting was not altered. If necessary, please correct and resubmit. Remember to adhere to formatting guidelines, including margins and spacing (please refer to sample formatted letter
Use Times Roman Numeral, Courier New, or Arial.
Left justify letter and use 1-inch margin.
Use correct headings (must be single-spaced):
Letter must be single-spaced; leave a space between each paragraph.
Do not indent paragraphs.
Reference your sourcesLinks to an external site.
Include complimentary close and signature block. Youre welcome to use the existing signature in the sample formatted letter.
Scenario (Good News):
Zain Martin recently interviewed with your company for a position as a securities analyst. You have good news to share with her. The company offered Zain a job with the hope of getting her in for orientation in five weeks. Your task is to write to Zain and offer her the position.
Scenario (Bad News):
You are a real estate professional who has a national reputation as a real estate expert. You were contacted recently via letter, inquiring about your ability and willingness to be the keynote speaker at a national real estate conference in Atlanta on August 12. You are flattered with the invitation and the size of the honorarium you would receive. However, you are unable to accept due to previous commitments. Your task is to write a letter to the conference host informing her of your decision. In your letter, consider sharing the names of other real estate experts who might be available and/or the possibility of videotaping your talk for the presentation.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.