Read Chapter 10
Read Chapter 11
Read Chapter 12 sections on Diversion and Restorative Justice
Assignment #4-1 Race and Sentencing / U.S. Incarceration Data
Review again the data charts and graphs in the textbook: Figures 10.1, 10.2 & 10.3; Figures 11.1 & 11.2; Tables 11.1 & 11.2This is an exercise about comparing data on this topic and making observations and conclusions. Make sure you are clear and specific about what data points you are analyzing, comparing or contrasting in each example and then what observation you are making. The charts and tables begin at the section entitled Reality Check Race and Sentencing. In a 1 to 2 page well-written essay:First-make three observations about the data and in the charts and graphs; about what your learned or concluded from analyzing this data.
do so by linking, comparing or contrasting data from these tables and graphs against one another.
compare data within a chart or compare data from one chart against another and
be specifc about what data points and charts/tables/figures from the text you are comparing (identify each chart and data point you are using from the figure, chart or table in the assignment) .they are supplied below also as attachments.
Next think about your observations and analysis in terms of the rationales for incarceration from the unit introduction in the textbook and the textbook authors other statements in the chapter readings. Do not summarize the textbook authors observations, instead make your own and contribute your own analysis to those of the author and others. REMEMBER, while you may have some strong personal opinions about the topic(s), what does the data tell you ? Then, conclude by making informed observations about how are we doing in ensuring that we have a criminal justice system that, as our textbook author describes in the books introduction, is aimed at stopping injustice and protecting order against those who threaten it?
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.