our question: REGARDLESS OF THE PLAYERS ATHLETIC ABILITY, would you be reluctant to draft a player based on his personality?
Start by selecting FIVE players who are projected to be drafted in the 2023 NFL Draft. For assistance in identifying players, one source that you may find helpful is https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/positions/ALL/1/2023.Links to an external site.
After selecting your players, research those players and collect as much data as possible on them. What has been said about them in the media? Do you know their Wonderlic scores? Have they given interviews and, if so, what have they said that may impact your decision? Have they been in trouble with the law or university disciplinary authorities, and, if so, for what? What have their coaches, and opposing coaches, said about the player? Is there anything on their social media that raises red flags? You will present all of this data in your paper.
Do NOT give on-field statistical information on the players. Their speed, athleticism, and college football records and statistics are completely and entirely irrelevant to this paper.
Next, research issues in psychology and/or sociology that may provide any insight into how you might look at this information. Have experts considered Wonderlic scores to be predictors of future athletic success, or even non-athletic success? What are experts opinions on the use of social media and its misuse? You will present all of this research in your paper.
Next, you will synthesize all of this information and research and provide your opinions on the viability of each player. Rate your comfort level with each players personality, rating each player on a scale of 1-100, with 1 being Major personality problems, certainly will be a disaster, from personality standpoint do NOT draft and 100 being Perfect personality, absolutely perfect draft pick from personality standpoint.
The report shall be between 12-15 pages and is to be submitted in 12-point typed, double-spaced form. A report that does not follow this form will be deducted one point. The report requires citations to no fewer than six total sources, three of which must be scholarly journals (You may NOT use Wikipedia or any other online dictionary, encyclopedia or generalized research guide as a cited source).
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.