PEER REVIEW QUESTIONS
Does the intro include the documentary makers name, title of piece, and one-to-two sentence overview of what the documentary is about? Do you understand how the documentary made its argument after reading the intro?
Does the writer use his or her own words to express the documentarys ideas, or does the writer rely too much on direct quotation?
Does the summary represent the documentary accurately and fairly? Are you able to easily understand the primary argument of the documentary, as well as how that argument is made, after reading the summary? If not, note problems or areas of confusion on the draft.
Where could the writers summary of the documentary be expanded, condensed or clarified? Note this directly on the draft.
How well does the writer use author tags, complete with the last names of those being credited (Patel writes, uses, states, claims, contends, suggests, believes )? Note where author tags are needed or seem to be missing.
How well does the analysis examine the documentarys overall effectiveness, target audience, and general purpose, including specific examples from the film? Please note what is missing or which areas should be expanded.
How well does the analysis speak to the documentarys use of rhetorical appeals, mentioning ethos, logos and pathos, and including specific examples of each?
How well does the analysis examine specific aspects of the documentarys argument from the POV of the student writer? Note where and how this level of critique could be developed more fully.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME DRAFTS MAY NOT YET INCLUDE THE ANALYSIS. AS SUCH, ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO WHAT THE DRAFT CURRENTLY INCLUDES.**
Most importantly, before you post your feedback, ask yourself these questions: Did I give specific, detailed feedback that will help the author revise their essay? If I got this feedback in response to my own paper, would it help me move forward? Did I contribute new ideas to the collective feedback this essay has received, or did I just repeat what others have already said?
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.