Below are two quotations from the paper version of Close to the Edge:
First Quote: IT]he globalization of hip hop divorced the culture from black American history. The
global culture industries promoted stereotypes about black criminality and violence, turned blackness
into a fad to be consumed (page 127).
Second Quote: I was beginning to understand that hip hop was at its best when it responded to highly
local conditions. (page 150)
In your response, explain the meaning of the quotations above, and what problems they describe, as the
book discusses them. You will explain the meaning of the quotations with evidence from the book
(events, anecdotes, persons, songs, dialogue, authors opinions). You must refer to explicit evidence from,
and cite the book six (6) times. All six references/citations must come from different pages, at least three
(3) citations from before page 100, and at least three (3) citations from after page 100, but none of your
references can come from the two pages of the quotations above.
Write the references/citations into your sentences in the following form:
On page 47 [then
you summarize in your own words the passage you are referring to and explain its relevance to your
analysis of the quotations].
Do not include quotations from the book-you must paraphrase in your own
Your response must be 800 words (+/- 50 words) in length. Two paragraphs only one per quote. Do
not write an introduction or conclusion. Use only the paper version of the book. Do not look at any
other sources besides the book. Do not look at online summaries, reviews, or explainers of the book!!!
The response will be graded on:
how well the two quotations are explained
the relevance of the six references to the book
staying within the word limit
the clarity of writing and the organization of the response.
following all these instructions
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.