For your Unit 2 Complete assignment, write a narrative essay (minimum 1500 words) in which you address and discuss the questions and statements listed below. Use at least four scholarly sources and remember to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the READ and ATTEND sections in your essay. Cite your sources in APA format.
Choose an organization to use as your focus for answering the following questions. This organization may be the organization for which you work. If you choose a different organization, be certain to choose one that has published information needed to answer the questions. Using APA format and at least four APA formatted references and citations, please respond to the following questions:
Mission statements guide an organizations decisions and strategic plans. Locate an organizations mission statement. Evaluate the effectiveness of the organizations mission statement. What changes would you propose the organization make to the mission statement?
Marketing plans propose a marketing strategy that details the chosen marketing mix (product, place, price, and promotion). Distinguish the specific elements of the organizations marketing mix and evaluate the extent to which the strategy reflected in these elements is aligned with the organizations mission statement. What recommendations would you make to better align the organizations marketing strategy with its mission?
Analyze the current and future situation with respect to the organizations target market using the 5W Model for Customer Analysis.
Examine the organizations external environment and make inferences as to the impact these external factors may have on the organizations current and future marketing planning.
Identify the organizations competitive advantage. Is the competitive advantage durable and valuable? Defend or critique the organizations competitive advantage based upon your earlier analyses.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.