Purpose: This assignment meets the following course learning objectives (CLOs #1, 2, 3 & 5)
Explain how societal and personal economics affect food intake and nutritional adequacy of diets.
Identify and discuss common foods and meal composition of various cultural/ethnic groups.
Explain how food and eating habits influence the health of the community.
Identify and discuss factors affecting food and nutrition on various cultural groups.
Download the assignment specificationsDownload assignment specifications.
Make sure your paper has all the requested components. Submit your paper to this page.
Reference in APA format all material that is not in your own words or is drawn from another source.
Any TurnItIn score >25% means you are too close to your source. That can be viewed as plagiarism.
Ethnic Market Visit_Example.pdfDownload Ethnic Market Visit_Example.pdf
Rubric:This assignment is worth a total of 50 points. The scoring for this assignment will be as follows:
Content (description of your observations and incorporation of supplemental research) 30 points
Clarity (writing style and grammar/punctuation) 10 points
Organization (paper components, appropriate in-text citations, and reference list in APA format) 10 points
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.