You are a victimologist that recently completed a nationally recognized research project on the negative effects of being a victim of racial profiling. The state in which you reside, has recently become the center of national news for an incident involving racial profiling by the local police department.
While patrolling the local mall police officers singled out a group of minority teenagers. During the engagement the police officers got physical with the teens and called them derogatory names. The entire incident was caught on camera. The video was leaked on social media, and it went viral. Now there is public outrage and a split in the community with regards to what should be done with the officers. Some people are calling for the suspension and/or the arrest of the police officers, while others are standing in solidarity with the police officers and are cheering them on. Meanwhile, the impact of the incident on the victims are being minimized and overlooked. Because this incident involves teenagers, the citys largest population subset, the city manager is concerned about the long-term effects this incident can have on the relationship between the community and law enforcement.
The City Manager has asked that you come and educate both the community and law enforcement on the long-term effects of racial profiling and asked that you recommend ways to improve the relationship between the community and law enforcement following the incident.
Focus your evaluation on the following:
Explain how you would help the community to understand what racial profiling entails.
Assess the impact that the community would have felt if the racial profiling successfully became a part of law enforcement routine. Determine how this might have impacted the economic base of the local community.
Identify who the potential victims are in the community. Consider not only the teenagers but also those members of the community in which racial profiling would target. How does racial profiling threaten to destabilize the economic sector of the community?
Explain to law enforcement the impact that racial profiling has had on the community and some of the risk factors that they will face if the racial profiling persists.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.