1.Develop critical and analytical thinking necessary to overcome challenges and issues of marketing in the changing global environment. (LO-4)
2.Use effective and collaborative interpersonal skills to carry out scientific analysis of consumers needs and wants to formulate a marketing Plan. (LO-5)
Part-A Case Study
Read the Chapter Case Study entitled Yogurt Lovers say, Its All Greek to Me from Chapter- 11 Product, Branding and Packaging decisions Page: 381 given in your textbook Marketing (8th Edition) by Dhruv. Grewal and Michael. Levy (2022) and answer the following Questions:
1.Generally speaking, what type of product is yogurt? Does your answer change for the different product categories that Chobani has defined for its offerings? (2 Marks)
2.Is Chobanis introduction of yogurt for children a brand extension or line extension? Explain. (2 Marks)
3.How is Chobani positioning its various product categories currently? How is it communicating its current positioning strategy? (2 Marks)
Part-B Critical Thinking
Answer the following questions based on the concepts discussed in Chapter- 13, 15 and 18
1.Assume you were hired by the local grocery store to help in assessing its service quality based on the five service dimensions to determine the overall service quality: reliability, responsiveness, assurance, empathy, and tangibles. How would you go about undertaking this project? (Ch-13) (3 Marks)
2.Price skimming and market penetration pricing are the two important pricing strategies used by Marketers. Ahmad wants to launch his new backpack in the local market. Being a marketer which pricing strategy you will suggest him to use and why? (Ch-15) (3 Marks)
3.Do you find any difference between advertising and public relations? How can public relations contribute to a firms IMC? Explain with the help of a suitable example.(CH-18) (3 Marks)
1.Answer all the questions based on your understanding from the concepts discussed in the class, PPTs and Text book.
2.Justify your answers with at least two references for each question.
3.If plagiarism is more than 25% you will get 0 marks for the questions concerned.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.