the part of my topic should be on this out lineOutline
Workplace Usefulness of Office 365 (Article One)
Workplace Usefulness of Office 365 (Article Two)
our company is considering adopting Microsoft 365 in hopes that it will contribute to workplace productivity. Youre part of a team your manager has assembled to evaluate the Microsoft 365 tools. As the first step in the project, you have been asked to submit an initial evaluation of the Microsoft 365 collaboration tools, Teams and OneDrive, and how they can improve the way teams work together.
PreparationTo prepare for your report, research how using Teams and OneDrive can increase collaboration among team members at work. Use the Strayer Library or high-quality authoritative websites [Video] to find at least two sources. Sources cannot include your course textbooks.
RequirementsYouve been using Microsoft Teams and OneDrive for a few weeks. Drawing on your experience with using Teams and OneDrive so far, along with the research youve conducted, write a 23 page informal report for your manager. You will need to store the document in OneDrive so that you can all work collaboratively in the same document.
Your report should include the following:
Introduce both Teams and OneDrive with a brief description of their functionality. This portion should be 12 paragraphs in length.
Hypothesize the value of incorporating Microsoft Teams and OneDrive into the workplace and provide rationale and examples to support your hypothesis.Provide at least three specific examples of how your team has used these tools to collaborate in the past few weeks.
Incorporate two additional sources outside of your textbooks that show how the tools can increase collaboration among team members. Sources should all be high quality.
Keep in mind this is a report for your manager, who will likely it share with other stakeholders. Include an introductory paragraph that states the purpose of the report, as well as a conclusion paragraph that ties everything together. Your writing should be professional and free of grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors.
Following Strayer Writing Standards, cite the resources you used from your research.
Use Microsoft Word to create your initial document, and then save it in OneDrive. Use OneDrive to work together on the document and prepare it for submission. Each of you should submit the same document individually in Blackboard. In addition, provide the link to the document in OneDrive with your submission. Keep in mind that OneDrive records the version history of the document to confirm that all team members participated in the creation of the document.
Review Best Practices for Collaborating with Microsoft 365 for helpful tips for working on a document together in OneDrive.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.