» Reflect about the concept of lifelong learning
» Analyze the importance of the central role of the learner in the third age.
» Explain how learning coming from experience affects in the third age
Description and instructions to carry out this activity
This article by Elena Luppi reflects about education in old age and different initiatives held in different European countries.
Lupi, E. (2009). Education in old age: An exploratory study. International Journal of Lifelong Education, 28 (2), pp. 241-276.
Access the document through the virtual classroom or from the following webpage: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/235950954_Education_in_old_age_An_exploratory_study/link/00b49514ad5e3dbaf2000000/download
» 4 criteria (in the rubric) with enough detail for the student to understand what will be assessed.
An explanation of lifelong learning with your own words.
Learn in the third age from the psychological and the geragogical perspective.
Analyze the importance of the central role of the learner in the third age. Give examples to justify your answer.
How does learning coming from experience affect positively or negatively in the third age? Give examples to justify your answer.
» The latest unified criteria will always be:
Presentation, structure and format. Bibliographic References with APA. Quote and reference the bibliographic references following the APA system. Be careful with the format and writing style to be elegant and without any mistakes. The means of expression should adequate the academic field.
Spelling: Penalty of -0,10 for every spelling mistake.
Maximum Length: 2 pages, Georgia 11 font type and 1,5 spacing.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.