On an 8.5 x 11 page, create (worth 3 points):
a five-pointed star,
Give one of these three elements a red stroke, another one a blue fill, and another one a gradient from red to blue.
On a second separate 8.5 x 11 page, create (worth 3 points):
3 balloons floating together in a bunch. Use your gradient and perhaps some transparency to make them look more like balloons than circles with lines attached. You can create the strings using either the paintbrush or the blob brush.
On a third separate 8.5 x 11 page, create (worth 3 pts):
the title for your Magazine following a similar development process as the brochure, this is where you will start developing/working on different components of your magazine spread for your portfolio due at the end of the semester.
By creating your title in Illustrator you can easily manipulate it to create a unique look for your magazine (export as a .ai file keeping it in vector form).
View this tutorial on how to do competitive analysis for a logo 7:05-15:05Links to an external site..
Save these three files as native Illustrator files (.ai), and attach them to the assignment area. Also, submit the three PDF files. Total of 6 files to upload (1pt).
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePage 13 ptsProficientAll three elements (five pointed star, circle, and octagon) are present and each has either a red stroke, a blue fill, or a gradient from red to blue.2 ptsCompetentAll three elements (five pointed star, circle, octagon) are present, but not all have either a red stroke, a blue fill, or a gradient from red to blue.1 ptsNoviceNot all three elements (five pointed star, circle, octagon) are present, but not all have either a red stroke, a blue fill, or a gradient from red to blue.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePage 23 ptsProficientAll 3 shapes designed have a balloon shape (not round shape) are group in a bunch, with a gradient and each has a string.2 ptsCompetentAll 3 balloons are not grouped in a bunch, the gradient is not clearly visible, and the string for each balloon is not clearly designed.1 ptsNoviceShapes designed do not have a balloon shape, or gradient, string.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePage 33 ptsProficientTitle drawn is fit for a publication (magazine) and is vectorized.2 ptsCompetentTitle is fit for a publication, but is not vectorized.1 ptsNoviceTitle is not fit for a publication, and is not vectorized.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeExport1 ptsProficientAll three Illustrator files were submitted and exported into PDFs (3)- for a total of six files.0.5 ptsCompetentIllustrator files were submitted, but not the three PDFs.0 ptsNovice
Total Points: 10
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.