Guidelines Essay 3 Frankenstein
Goals for this assignment: Students will
Contrast various aspects of a book-length fictional work.
Continue to develop the ability to write essays unified by a thesis statement.
Continue to develop strategies for writing thoughtful, well-organized essays.
Essay prompt for Frankenstein: Contrast distinctly and profoundly different aspects of the novel and explain how these differences develop the novels central theme. Touch on decisions, beliefs, actions, and emotions of certain characters; consider setting, symbol, conflict, etc.
For your essay, convey clearly that you are striving to point out significant and profound differences in your thesis statement and how they develop the novels central theme; assert and explain your specific points in the 4 pillar (body) paragraphs; strengthen your 4 pillar (body) paragraphs with as much support from the book as necessary; quote the works often and directlyat least two quote sandwiches per pillar (body) paragraph is recommended.
Length: 6 paragraphs total: introduction, four pillars (body), and conclusion. About four pages, 12-point font, double spaced.
Title: Give your essay a title; strive for something intriguing. Employ the two-part strategy. For example, Reading Glasses are Made of Teachers: My Educational Journey
Model Template for Essay Structure:
Warm up reader to topic
Introduce essay question
Thesis: (Clearly state your overall point.)
Four Pillar (Body) Paragraphs
Pillar (Topic) Sentencepresent one aspect of difference
Focus on first aspect
Give Quote from book
Focus on the second aspect
Give Quote from book
Revisit Body Paragraphs
Rubric, an Excellent Paper:
has an effective, organized introduction
includes a thesis statement which clearly states a position on the topic has a clear topic sentence for every supporting paragraph
has well-developed body paragraphs
presents evidence which convincingly supports each topic sentence
has detailed support and explanations
has an effective, organized conclusion
has few grammatical errors to distract the reader
argues logically and convincingly for the opinion/position
has unusual thoughtfulness and creativity
employs eloquent, sophisticated language
(essay is based on Walton book Frankenstein letters 1-4)
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.