For this assignment, we are using the Lean Canvas framework to lay out a plan for an innovation for the client you picked the first week of class. Start by listing the problems that your clients customers have. The solutions box should include your innovation that addresses those problems, then the rest of the Lean Canvas fill in the details related to getting that innovation launched.
You do not need to re-create the template using the blocks. You can create your Lean Canvas in a Word document for this assignment. In fact, writing out your Lean Canvas in a Word document would be better since your responses should be at least a couple of sentences each, not just a few words. Be sure to either number or use bullet points for each of the Lean Canvas areas.
Finally, complete a 250-word reflection essay on using Lean Canvas. Was it easy to use? Would you change anything? How can it be used in conjunction with Design Thinking? However, if you mention that the order of filling out the lean canvas was unclear, be sure you covered all the lean canvas readings in the module.
The Problems section of the lean canvas is not for you to list your clients problems. The problems are from your clients customers perspectives. What problems can your client solve for their customers?
Remember to add a section at the end with your Key Metrics. What metrics will help your client know that they are solving their customers problems?
my previous work have been uploaded
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.