How do I earn all 10 points on the Article Analysis?
No unread replies. No replies.
7 points will be earned by describing in your own words:
1) Background info and hypothesis from the intro
2) Experimental design and selection of participants/subjects
3) Key methods used
5) Conclusions and context for results from the discussion
6, 7) Your reactions (e.g. strengths and limitations of the experiment; future directions youd take)
and 3 points will be earned by
8) using good sentence structure throughout the essay
9) organizing your paper in a logical way
Your goal is to summarize and analyze the study so that the reader understands what was done in the research, what it means, and how the researchers have advanced our understanding of the problem being investigated. Remember you arent writing a primary research article here; you dont need the level of detail necessary to replicate/duplicate the process just enough that we know whats happening (for example, you can probably understand an experiment without knowing the temperature of the room or even how many mice were used).
There are several ways to write a good paper. Below are some suggested guidelines.
Start big, narrow in, then end big again.
Provide an introduction to the main topic. Include definitions and brief overview of the topic and how this problem is being studied (e.g., animal models). If you use information from other sources in this introduction (and you should), they should be appropriately cited (and you should have read or at least perused them).
As you provide the introduction, center in on whats missing. Discuss the current state of the field of research and the problem (purpose) the authors are investigating. This information can usually be obtained from the introduction. In some cases, you may find useful information in the discussion and conclusions section of the paper. This may require that you read other papers on the topic (to avoid plagiarism try to write/type without the paper in front of you). If you use other papers in this summary, they should be appropriately cited. Be careful not to plagiarize. If you plagiarize you will fail the assignment and may fail the course and be involved in a case of academic misconduct.
Provide a description of the methods the authors used to address the problem. Explain (1) which techniques they used (2) why they used the techniques they did (3) what the limitations of the techniques are. Your explanation of the methods should demonstrate that you understand what was being done in the research.
Provide a description of the results and conclusions drawn from these results. You should include an explanation of why it is important. Again, do not quote or plagiarize from the article. Did they report conclusions you dont think were supported by the results? Would you make additional conclusions? What would you test next?
Provide in-text citation immediately following (at the end of sentences) as (author, year) or with a superscript number that corresponds to the full citation at the end of your document. List full bibliographic references at the end of your paper as: Author, date, title, journal, volume and page.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.