Sample Analysis Paper (Note:There have been some revisions to the rubric/ instructions; however, this sample provides you with an idea of the rigor, organization and quality expected.) analysis example.pdf
Students are to analyze a chosen health promotion and disease prevention recommendation specific to a population published by the US Preventive Task Force (USPTF). Students are to seek out five research articles related to the chosen recommendation and determine if current research supports or does not support the recommendations or are the current research findings mixed.
The five articles for analysis must be on research completed within the United States. Additionally, the five research articles analyzed may not be reviews of literature, meta-analyses, or systematic reviews. Use original research that involved research participants.This literature synthesis will be useful as you begin work on your future DNP project literature review.
Students must select which recommendation topic they wish to study. No two students within a course section may study the same USPTF recommendation. Students are to sign up on a discussion board to claim their recommendation. Students who write their paper on a recommendation first claimed by another student in their section will have grading start at 85 points.
The following outlines the format and expectations of the paper:
APA Professional 7th edition Title Page
Introductory section should include:
1. Purpose of the paper
2. The health promotion/ disease prevention screening/ recommendation by the US Preventative Task Force you wish to examine.
3. How common is the problem?
4. What is the level of incidence associated with this problem?
5. What is the cost of the impact of this behavior?
6. What are the mortality/ morbidity rates associated with it?
1. Present method used to conduct search:
a. Data bases searched
b. Inclusion criteria
c. Exclusion criteria
d. Number of articles in search results
e. Method used to reduce the available articles to the five articles chosen.
2. Compare and contrast your five peer reviewed research articles related to your chosen recommendation.
a. Aim/purpose of studies
b. Study design
c. Sample size/ demographics
1. What is the grade given to the US Preventive Task Force recommendation?
2. Discuss how the evidence supports/ does not support your chosen recommendation?
1. Recommendations for future research?
2. How does this recommendation affect the clinical practice of the advanced practice nurse (a minimum of one paragraph)? Keep the entire paper in 3rd person. No aspect of this paper is reflective in nature.
Reference Page: References used must fall between 2016 2022. Students are to cite a minimum of 10 references; the 5 chosen research articles and a minimum of 5 other peer reviewed articles or white papers (which may include reviews of literature and systematic reviews and/or could be internationally based). Students may not include websites.
Students are to use at a minimum APA Professional 7th edition, level 1 and 2 headings to organize their papers.
Students are to include a minimum of two tables. One should be a chart describing the 5 research articles chosen- chart design/ specific information of the chart beyond this general guideline is the students choice. The second chart is of the students own design/ choosing. Note: Copying/ pasting a figure, picture, table, scale does not reflect a students own design. Those are copyrighted items. You are welcome to use them in addition to the two tables that you have designed. Be sure to reference the source if you use copyrighted items.
The contents of the paper should incorporate information contained within the tables; however, the tables are not physically located in the body of the paper. Each table is its own appendix. Refer to the APA Professional 7th edition manual on how to write a List of Tables (a table of contents for tables) and how to label tables.
Length of Paper: (not including title page and reference page). Minimum 1,800 words. Maximum 2,250 words. APA Professional 7th edition style is used throughout the paper.
*Scholarly Writing Skills: The rubric refers to Scholarly Writing Skills. These skills are defined as: The content is comprehensive, accurate, and /or persuasive. Major points are stated clearly, are supported by specific details, examples or analysis, and are organized logically. The introduction provides sufficient background for the paper and previews major points. The conclusion is logical, flows from the information provided and reviews the major points. Paragraph transitions are present and logical, and maintain the flow throughout the paper. The tone is appropriate to the assignment and appropriate for a graduate level paper. Sentences are clear, concise, well-constructed, with consistently strong, varied structure. Sentence transitions are present and maintain the flow of thought. The paper is laid out with effective use of headings. Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.