USE THIS LINK TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
Who is Wendel Berry?
What does he have to do with this subject?
What is his perspective?
What do you think?
Human outcomes: (the beginning of the chapter but also pgs. 28&29)
What is the current situation for ag workers in industrial ag (not farm owners or corporate executives, but paid field workers?
What is the current human health situation relative to industrial ag output?
What other threats to humans are resulting from the industrial ag system?
Do you agree with the texts claim that the green revolution and industrial ag issues are all resultant in the name of profit? Are there any other reasons for why our system developed?
If there are, how do we reconcile this into a coherent future strategy?
Pg. 20 (major air pollutants)
Were you aware of these? Of the extent?
Comparing and contrasting the section on water to the section on air which do you see as the greater threat and why?
There was a lot of press a few years back when chick filet, then McDonalds, and then Tyson announced they would cut antibiotics in chicken by a future date.
Has there been any impact?
What about other animal husbandry operations?
Pg 23 last paragraph
The text claims that our food has lost nutritional value due to industrial practices:
Did you know this?
Is it true?
Find some information as to the current nutritional state of our food
How do you feel about this
Food security pls 24-25
How real is the threat?
How do you feel about this?
Does this make you nervous?
GMOs (ah, just knew we would get here)
What is the truth?
Are they dangerous?
Respond to this:
We have been consuming mass quantities of GMOs for over 20 years now so again what is the truth?
The text speaks of the loss of small and mid-sized ag operations what is the current situation? How many farms were there versus now?
How much of our current food supply is from small/mid sized farms?
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.