AFTER reading We Dont Have to Like Them. We Just Need to Understand Them, answer the following questions in 3-5 sentences each. Number each of your answers in accordance to the question. Answer in your own words and use quotes from the article when necessary. Be specific in your answers, avoid vagueness- which can result in partial credit.
1. Author Holland Cotter poses a complex discussion and solution regarding, whether or not, the monuments of our nations past and if they should be abolished. What does Cotter suggest the museum do with the sculpture and why?
2. We have seen many statues throughout our survey, even question sculpture similar to the Roosevelt monument. From your understanding, what is the difference between a statue and a monument?
3. Is there a value in changing the verbiage from monument to statue for the Roosevelt monument?
4. Do you think there is a benefit to keeping this monument in the public eye (in the museum)? How so? If not, what do you suggest they do with the sculpture and why?
5. Is Cotters suggestion applicable to all historically complicated or racist monuments of our nations past? How so?
6. Look closely at the faces of EACH figure in this sculpture. What do they say to you? How are their expressions representative of past ideals and how is this important to understand when considering the livelihood of this sculpture?
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.