Review your classmates contributions for pros and cons of one of the example network setups and determine if they have any gaps in their understanding.
Provide feedback for a classmates home network diagram. Do you have any suggestions to improve it?
Which of the six network diagram examples most closely represents your home network? What would you need to add/remove from this diagram to represent your home network?
Of the six diagrams for a home network, my current one is a hybrid of the Easy at-home setup and the smart home network. I have all the devices of the easy at home combined with a few smart home devices that all are connected via wifi. In the easy at home, I have my PC, laptop, printer, cell phone, and tablet. With the innovative devices, I have my garage door, refrigerator, oven, exterior lights, two smart TVs, and alarm system. Again, all these dives are connected via two wifi connections with a modem, router, and two wifi connections.
What kind of labeling scheme would you use for your home network for each device? Provide an example of your naming scheme and discuss why you chose your naming scheme.
With my home network, I do not have anything specific that I go by to label any particular device other than a simplistic approach. However, I plan to connect more of my devices to my Amazon Alexa, and I noticed I would need a more complex system. Such as smart TV upstairs loft or master bedroom light is currently in the works, but for now, I use the same label method in my diagram below.
Choose and discuss the pros and cons listed for one of the example network setups. Do you agree with the pros and cons listed? Why or why not? What other pros and cons would you add and why?
Out of the six home network diagrams presented in the article, I have to say that the reliable home network setup is the one I see with the most concern. Yes, it does provide a good network connection with the wired options, but having that many dives wired through your how is going to require a lot of carpentry knowledge to run the wires throughout the house unless you have it built with these options ahead of time: I ave a very simialr layout and a decent size residence. I have just a modem and router but have noticed that two wifi connections have worked great; I use one for the upstairs and the other for the downstairs. However, as I add more devices, I can see the benefit of adding an exporter to my network to maintain a good connection for all my devices.
Maning, J. (2022, January 4). 6 Diagrams to Base Your Home Network On for Full Connectivity. MUO. https://www.makeuseof.com/home-network-setup-diagrams/
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.