Write a 4 page report that analyzes a workplace incident; develop a general discrimination policy, and modify existing communication, training, and reporting procedures to ensure a legally compliant workplace.
Because of the glowing review you received about the job aid you developed, your boss has charged you with assessing a workplace incident involving several CapraTek policies.
Based on the CapraTek: Workplace Discrimination incident, restructure CapraTeks HRMM policies and procedures to better protect the organization and its employees.
Address the following elements in your 4 page report:
1. Analyze how the policies and mission are communicated at CapraTek (Employee handbook, meetings, training, medium, location, format, et cetera).
2. Analyze the content within CapraTeks training events and artifacts.
3. Evaluate CapraTeks reporting and investigation procedures in relation to how they protect both the company and employees.
Analyze how effective your HR management plan job aid would have been if applied to CapraTek. (Identify how you would gauge the effectiveness of the Community Hospital job aid, if it were applied to this CapraTek incident.)
4. Modify CapraTeks HR management plan, where needed, to better protect the organization and its employees.
focus on the development of effective professional communication skills for the workplace:
Length: Your report should be 4 typed, double-spaced pages,
Organization: Make sure that your assessment writing is well-organized, using headings and subheadings to organize content for the reader.
Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
Resources: Use two scholarly, peer-reviewed or academic sources.
Evidence: Support your assertions with data and in-text citations, and create a reference list at the end of your documents.
APA formatting: Resources and in-text citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
Support recommendation with relevant and credible evidence.
Write for a specific audience, using the vernacular of the profession.
Use spell-check and other tools to ensure correct spelling and grammar.
Competency: Assess the nature of workplace legal action.
Assess risk of legal action due to communication gaps in the CapraTek mission and policies.
Evaluate the legal risk due to content gaps within CapraTeks training events and artifacts.
Competency: Apply the strategies and tactics for conducting legally compliant workplace investigations.
Evaluate an organizations reporting and investigation procedures in relation to how they protect both the company and employees.
Competency: Formulate action plans to implement management strategies to create a legally compliant workplace.
Modify CapraTeks HR management plan so it is legally compliant with applicable laws.
Competency: Communicate in a manner that is professional and consistent with expectations for HR professionals.
Write concisely and directly, using active voice.ï»¿
Adhere to the rules of grammar, usage, and mechanics.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.