Create a 10-12 slide PowerPoint with speakers notes for each slide, which provides an appropriate level of detail on your management plan.
This assessment looks at the important topic of summarizing HRs recommendations and plans for discrimination policies and presenting these to management for their approval. A key to an effective visual presentation is to summarize ideas so they are easily grasped by the audience while still capturing the main and critical points of the presentation.
CapraTek management is now anxious to review your plan for addressing legal issues. One key issue is clearly communicating this plan to employees. You have been tasked with developing a PowerPoint directed at upper management that provides an appropriate level of detail on your management plan.
Determine the aspects that leadership is most interested in when deciding on elements of an HRM plan. Consider how to structure your message in a persuasive and convincing manner. The goal of our plan is to avoid the tort actions that you have previously analyzed, WHICH ARE WORKPLACE HARASSMENT AND RACIAL DISCRIMINATION
Address the appropriate audience, using familiar, discipline-specific language and terminology. Specifically, focus on the following issues:
Identify weaknesses in current policies that risk legal action.
Provide a summary of your recommended policies.
Outline an updated plan that supports legal compliance and productivity.
Highlight the best practices that an organization can use to encourage equity in the workplace, (for example, inclusivity, multiculturalism, and ethical practices)?
Describe how your plan promotes an ethical workplace culture that supports legal compliance and productivity.
Propose mea?sures of success for your management strategy.
Assess how your plan will impact organizational mission and business performance.?
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.