Voddie Baucham, Why I believe the Bible
Video: Is the Old Testament Reliable? 3 Solid Evidences
Video: Is the New Testament Reliable?
In a two-three page, APA-formatted document, use the information in the videos to answer the following prompts:What challenges to the authority of the Bible as Gods word or truth have you heard, encountered, or struggled with? Identify at least one. Based on your experience, describe the impact of this challenge to the Bible on you personally, someone you know, or our culture. Why should the authority of the bible matter to Christian social workers?
Identify and discuss 2 items from the video that you chose to watch and that you found noteworthy or important regarding the trustworthiness of the Bible. How do these ideas affect your current view of the Bible?
Discuss your current view of the authority of the Bible versus the authority of the NASW Code of Ethics for you as a social worker and how you will navigate your view of the authority of these documents in your professional life. If you believe that the Bible has authority over the code of ethics, what will you do if an ethical issues brings your social work ethics into conflict with your Biblical ethics?
What questions do you have, if any, about the authority of the Bible, its message or morals, and how will you seek to resolve your questions as you seek to integrate your faith and social work practice?
Before finalizing your work, ensure that you:Follow the assignment instructions carefully.
Use the computers spelling and grammar check.
Write a minimum of one paragraph response to each prompt.
Use APA Style for organization, style, and source credits, including:12-point, double-spaced Times New Roman font
One-inch margins on all sides
Normal character spacing
Title page and reference page (not included in the required page count)
Properly formatted headings
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.