Please revise all the information given, put it together cohesively and add any information missing according to the instructions given below. Thank you.
All components of this project have been completed in previous weeks (SEE ATTACHED FILES, INSIDE EACH ONE HAS THE TOPIC) , so your final research proposal project paper should be cohesive, and polished. Your research proposal should be between 10 and 15 pages. Follow proper
APA format and style and include a cover page, reference page, and any
applicable tables or appendices. Your research proposal should have a
nursing theoretical foundation.
Your research proposal must include the following sections:
Background and rationale for the study
Review of the relevant literature
Design and methodology
You must include the following components:
Section One: Introduction
The research proposal should:
Start with a statement of the problem and objective for the study, which articulates the main objectives that the study desires to achieve.
Include a description of the theoretical framework to be utilized and a rationale for choosing a framework.
Describe the significance and relevance of the problem. Why is this particular study needed? How will findings contribute to the field of advanced practice nursing? Why is this research needed?
Section Two: Literature Review
The literature review should:
Be a synthesis of the major concepts from recently published research findings.
Be organized by themes and not just a report about what each author discovered in his or her research findings.
Identify no fewer than six relevant research articles.
Synthesize the literature in relation to where the study fits within the context of the proposed study.
Section Three: Design and Methodology
In this section, what is to be done, and who, what, how, and where
are all to be included in your proposal. The methods should be relevant
to the question that is to be answered as a result of the research
study. There should be information included about the study design, the
setting and sample, data collection methods, and data collection
analysis procedures. Ethical considerations should also be addressed in
this area. Limitations and a plan for communicating the research
findings should also be included in this section.
All critical elements of design and methods should be detailed, including:
Definitions of the variables
Identification of the population and sample
Procedures for sampling
Processes for obtaining consent to do the study
Informed consent form to be given to research participants
Data collection procedures
A clearly stated method of data analysis
An explanation on why your data analysis method is appropriate for your research
Issues related to validity and reliability
Ethical considerations (including plans for the protection of human subjects as appropriate)
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.