For this assignment, you will construct a manifesto. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, manifestos are written or spoken statements that support[e] a cause, [propound] a theory or argument, or promot[e] a certain lifestyle. For this paper, you will choose and define a belief you have (political, economic, social, religious, etc.) and narrate and reflect upon an event or experience having to do with that belief. You can narrate and reflect upon an event that caused you to have the belief, an event during which your belief was challenged, an event during which you were forced to question your belief. As you work through the writing process you will consider the rhetorical situation in which manifestos operate. Some notes:
You must be focused and specific. (You cant just say youre a capitalist or feminist, for example, you must choose a specific belief to discuss).
You must have a first-hand or personal experience with the belief you are writing about. (You cannot write an anti-smoking manifesto unless you or someone close to you are or once were a smoker, etc).
If you find the need to quote a person or text, all quotations must be appropriately cited. This is not a research paper, however, so most of the discussion should be in your own words.
Worth: 200 points (20%) of final grade
Length: 750-1000 words double-spaced
Audience: an internet-based public
a narrative with reflection that has a formal tone appropriate to an academic audience
Deadline #1: October 28 @ 11:59PM (for full feedback + grade)
Deadline #2: October 31 @ 11:59PM (for grade only; meeting must be scheduled to discuss feedback)
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.