A major topic of this class thus far has been on the ways values, biases, and perceptions influence us and also on the importance of using science-based research methods to study psychology. A significant way we, as scholars, can seek out valid information is by utilizing
quality, academic sources in research. The goal of this assignment is to help you begin the exercise of finding, evaluating, and using sources in your research.
*For this assignment, you are to choose one scholarly, peer reviewed, full-text journal articles in the field of psychology on the topic of
your choice to read and summarize in the form of an abstract.
Locate full-text journal articles through the CCU online library.
Your chosen articles need to be peer-reviewed, which means experts in the field have reviewed it to ensure its credibility before its publication. In other words, Psychology Today, Wikipedia, and Dictionary.com are examples that are NOT appropriate sources, but the International Journal of Group Psychotherapy is. You can choose to have results from Proquest and Academic Search Premier limited to only those that have been peer-reviewed and those that are full-text by selecting these options when searching topics. Reading only an abstract is not sufficient for this assignment; articles must be full-text.
The three abstracts you will write are essentially brief summaries of the articles. Your abstract
for each article should be between 150-250 words long and should contain a sentence or two summarizing the following sections of the
article to provide the reader with a brief overview: Introduction, Methods, Results, and Discussion.
Your abstract should be on a separate page and no direct quotes are permitted. A cover page and reference page must be included and your paper should meet the expectations outlined in the grading rubric including using APA format and properly citing any referenced information. Please submit your work by the due date posted.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.