This is a Sample Journal #3, a 300-400 word essay that covers no more than 30 minutes of one day and includes dialogue by paragraph.
Issues in the Neighborhood
Tying the strings of my hoodies hood tight around my head and face, I grabbed the blue bottle of cleaner from the shelf above the washing machine. My goggles fogged up slightly from the heat coming off my face. I began to walk through the kitchen into the living room to look through the windows of the side door. Nobody was driving down our neighborhood road, and I did not see any of my neighbors in their yards, so I deemed that the coast was clear. Squinting through my goggles, I stared hard at the trouble spot off the porch, which was an area between bricks next to the walkway about ten feet from that door. When I opened the door, I noticed that the blue cleaner in my hand said Glass Plus, not Windex. Remembering the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding, I frustratingly walked back to the washing machine shelf and grabbed the correct blue bottle.
When I walked out the side door, goggles still fogging up, I examined my attire, which included cowboy boots, jeans, the hoodie, and heavy work gloves. I bent over and picked up the tennis racket, which had not struck a tennis ball in years, and I wished that its surface was as big as a bicycle tire.
I walked down the porch steps, looking at where a yellow-jacket or two should have been circling around. With the tennis racket in my right hand and the Windex in my left, I crept over the walkway to find the nest, which had grown overnight into a bigger dirt mound mostly obscured by a stack of bricks that bordered the flower bed. I kicked the stack. As soon as I could, I leaned back in and sprayed at least a dozen times to daze the swarm. Yellow-jackets that escaped the moisture seemed to encircle me, so I began swinging harder than Serena Williams at Wimbledon. I heard lots of sold contact, but the more I heard, the bigger the swarm became coming out of that mound. I began to multi-task, swinging with my right hand and spraying the Windex with my left.
Buddy! I heard my neighbor say from the yard behind mine. Need help? he asked.
I took a couple of frantic swings as I backed away. I got it, I said, my voice muffled in the hoodie.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.