For this assignment, you will need to find at least four reputable sources that represent
reasonable opinions or ideas related to a current issue in the world of work and create a formal,
evaluative annotated bibliography. You will be using this annotated bibliography to help you
create your next assignment, which is a presentation of your research.
A list of potential topics is included at the end of this document. A topic is not the same thing as
an issue. An issue will bring up differing opinions or ideas about a topic. An issue can be
phrased as a question about a topic; the question has multiple, often competing answers. An
example would be: Should corporate subsidies be eliminated? Some people argue eliminate them
all. Others argue we shouldnt eliminate them. Still others argue that some subsidies should be
eliminated but not all (and there are differing notions about which ones to keep/eliminate) or that
the amount of subsidies should be lower (and there are differing notions about the amount).
Some people may provide the history of corporate subsidies to explain why they exist. In other
words, people have different points of view about an issue or approach it from different
perspectives. You will need to do research to discover a question about your topic that generates
As evident above, most issues are more complex than they may originally appear to be. Examine
issues to go beyond a simplistic pro/con perspective.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.