You need to develop a Communication Plan Matrix for our Central City project scenario. The project manager typically will decide what is the most useful structure/format that best captures the important communication components for their project. In some cases, the plan is created as a spreadsheet with multiple tabs; in others, it may be in a report format with tables or similarly structured documents; while yet in other cases, it may take the form of collaborative or cloud-based applications with an access portal. For this assignment, a template has been provided.REQUIRED ACTIONS:Fill out the Communication Plan Matrix that has been provided based on our Central City scenario. Use your past documents, such as Project Charter, Scope Management Plan, and WBS, for necessary information.Do not forget to fill out the top part of the form. It is vital to all project documents that you include the project name, project managers name, date, and version number.
IT Project Scenario
Use the following scenario to complete the Week 8 Assignment.Central City, CO (City) is located in the Rocky Mountains, only 35 miles west of Denver at an elevation of 8,510 feet. A community of over 650 people and is a wonderful place to live, work, and visit. Their historic community was founded by miners in 1859. It draws over 400,000 vehicles during the year. While visiting one can enjoy their 8 casinos which operate 24 hours per day. You can also enjoy the museum, theatre, outdoor recreation, and abundant wildlife in and around the community.The City is in need of Information Technology Support Services. List of agencies within the City that will utilize the support services are: City Hall, Police, Public Works, Water Department, and Visitor Center. This is an opportunity for the selected vendor to provide quality IT support and services to the City.CONGRATULATIONS, your company [team] has been awarded the IT support services contract for one year in the amount of $200,000! This is inclusive for all services being requested in the RFP. You are now entering the defining stage the what not the how (planning stage).Often times in project management there is a planning team and an executing team. Sometimes you will need to procure the technical work or you have your own internal team to do the actual work. Please read the RFP for detailed information to help write your project charter and scope management plan.Upon your agreed upon contract: 1 year contract for $200,000.
Agreed to have one full-time technician on-site 40 hours per week.
Temporary technician fills in for vacations.
Weekend and evening work for emergency issues only (i.e., system down) by technician on duty.
All updates will be run after close of business.
Remote help desk for off hours.
All support, administrative, and security services will be provided on location/remote help desk.
Systems strategic planning for the City will be provided by a team on and off-site.
Execution of strategic plan will be completed by necessary qualified/certified technicians.
Your company is located in Denver CO.
other details you can make your own assumptions/statements.
Along with the RFP, you will need to do additional research about the City to complete these assignments.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.