the projects for the point below and develop content according to the briefs requirements.
word doucument and powerpoint presentision
Task 1 10 marks
Produce a MS word report (roughly 900-1000 words) that includes the following:
1.Come up with a brand name 0.5
2.Describe the target market (market segmentation) 1
3.Describe your brand personality archetype (choose 2) 1
4.Prepare your tone of voice guidelines (brand essence, register, word bank) 3
5.Share your brand story according to your specific tone of voice (250-word story) 3
6.Write a product or service description according to your specific tone of voice 1.5
Task 2 4 marks
Produce a digital poster executing the Emotional Branding strategy (1). The Poster must include a Headline (0.25), Slogan (0.25) and 1 Paragraph of original copy (1) Pay attention to the quality of the design (1).
Presentation (PowerPoint recommended) You will be evaluated based on the clarity of ideas, organization and the neatness of the slides.
Referencing your work:
Harvard referencing is required when using any book, article, journal or online references in the assignment
Quoting without both quotation marks and (in-text reference) will result with a 30%-mark deduction for each quote.
no copy write from google
Paraphrasing without (in-text reference) will result with a 30%-mark deduction for each paraphrased section.
Not including a reference page will result with a 30%-mark deduction.
Similarity between two essays will result in a 30-60%-mark deduction to both papers.
Plagiarism and cheating:
Your attention is drawn to the Universitys stated position on plagiarism. THE WORK OF OTHERS THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE ASSIGNMENT MUST BE ATTRIBUTED TO ITS SOURCE (a list of references and bibliography must be submitted).
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.