Part 2 Clergy and Counselor Interview
You will conduct an interview with 1 member of the clergy that interacts with college students. In this interview, you will develop 5 8 interview questions that are applicable to strategies that help college students manage their time, their life, and their studies. Include the questions and either the direct responses or a summary of the responses from each interview. You must integrate your findings in Final Project: PowerPoint Presentation.
Note: If you are unable to secure a member of the clergy or higher education counselor/advisor, please interview an individual that interacts with college students in a role that helps college students manage their time, their life, and their studies.
You will conduct an interview with 1 higher education counselor or advisor that interacts with college students. In this interview, you will develop 5 8 interview questions that are applicable to strategies that help college students manage their time, their life, and their studies. Include the questions and either the direct responses or a summary of the responses from each interview. You must integrate your findings in Final Project: PowerPoint Presentation.
Instructional Strategies Plan:
Incorporating the information gained through research and the interviews from Final Project: Professor and Student Interview and Final Project: Clergy and Counselor Interview, you will create an instructional strategies plan to meet the emotional, psychological, and spiritual needs of college students. This assignment must be 68 pages and requires citations from 5 sources in current APA formatting which must be text and journal.
You will incorporate at 500-word summary into your assignment. This summary must include a strong and clear reflection that ties the interview and the research strategies plan together.
Note: The total recommended page length for this assignment is 9 13 pages when you combine the Clergy and Counselor Interviews (3-5 pages for both interviews) with the Instructional Strategies Plan (6-8 pages), and the Reflection (500 words).
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.