In the first paper, you will write a rhetorical analysis. The paper will do three things:
First, summarize: State in your own words what someone elses argument says.
Second, analyze: Identify what kind of an argument it is (the sample claims at the start of
chapter one represent five different kinds of arguments); break the argument down into
parts; give examples of how it uses reasons, evidence, and rhetorical appeals.
Finally, evaluate: Comment briefly on whether you find the argument to be convincing,
To prepare, find one argumentative essay you wish to use. You may use an essay from an online source, a newspaper, a magazine, etc. Read the piece carefully and take notes to prepare a summary.
The first paragraph of your paper should summarize what you have read, and you should keep your summary to one paragraph. I recommend that you consult the following link for a refresher on writing summaries:
Guidelines for Writing a Summary Hunter College (cuny.edu)
Most of your paper should offer analysis. Only your final paragraph should evaluate. Be sure to compose a works cited page and to include in-text citations as needed. The minimum length requirement for the paper is 1000 words. THE WORKS CITED PAGE DOES NOT COUNT TOWARD THE MINIMUM LENGTH. Consult your syllabus to view the due date for this paper.
Do you need any assistance with this question?
Send us your paper details now
We’ll find the best professional writer for you!
"We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before we can also do it for you."
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Experts Essays only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Experts Essays are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Experts Essays are known for the timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Experts Essays, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.